3M SecureFit Safety Helmets X5000
3M's safety Helmet range has recently been enhanced by the addition of the e 3M SecureFit Safety Helmet X5000 range. These safety helmets are aimed for head protection for those working at height, but could be used as PPE in a variety of situations. As 3M say - these helmets deliver "comfort without compromise"
The main features of the e 3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Helmets are the following :
- Pressure Diffusion Technology - spreads the force of an impact to minimise injury
- Adjustable - ratcheted design allows full fit customisation for comfort
- Protection Levels - EN 12492 or EN 397 compliance standards
- Design - sleek and stylish look and feel
- Compatibility - has been built to allow wearing with a host of 3M faceshields, safety glasses, ear defenders and other accessories
In the words of 3M
When you work at height or on the ground, it’s just another day on the job – and we’ve got a safety helmet to meet the demands of it. And when it comes to safety, 3M believes the bar can never be high enough. That’s why we’re proud to introduce the 3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Helmet. From our proprietary design to our industry-leading innovations, the 3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Helmet is engineered by safety experts with workers in mind. The result is a revolutionary helmet design. Comfort without compromise.
If you are interested in purchasing these stylish, lightweight, yet fully protective helmets then get in touch with the team here.
As we said the 3M X5000 series of helmets are particularly suitable for working at height - but also used extensively in construction, manufacturing, power and forestry. The available models can be viewed online here : Safety Headgear.
- Dale Bennet